DREAM TEAM Meetup #3
January 17, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm| FREE
Time to find your DREAM TEAM!
The Schulich Ventures Club, Schulich Startups & The BEST Lab (Lassonde School of Engineering) present the 3rd edition of our monthly meetup series called ‘Dream Team’ – helping our Schulich/Lassonde Startup Founders find Co-Founders and Key Team Members to help bring their ideas to life!
Come out and join us, if:
- You have a startup idea or company, but need a Co-Founder or Team (marketing, finance, software/hardware development, etc…)
- You want to join a start-up team, but don’t know where to find Schulich/Lassonde Founders
- You have some ideas and want to discuss them in a casual setting with your fellow students
- Hear the stories of Schulich/Lassonde Founders who have built out their companies post-graduation
- You are a current student of Schulich or Lassonde
5:00 PM – 5:20 PM: Registration and Networking
5:20 PM – 5:35 PM: Greetings from Andrew Maxwell (BEST Lab) and Chris Carder (Schulich Startups)
5:35 PM – 5:55 PM: Keynote Speaker David Kim (CEO of Socero, Inc)
5:50 PM – 6:10 PM: Sixty seconds on the microphone for up to 15 Founders to promote their project and key needs! (Winning pitch recieves a $100 Amazon Gift Card courtesy of the BEST lab!)
6:10 PM – 7:00 PM: Networking and socializing
The Dream Team Meetup Series is organized ‘by and for’ Schulich School of Business and Lassonde School of Engineering Students.